We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and not the quantity. Our reputation is based on delivering exceptional painting and wall covering work, and we expect those who work for and with us to be committed to the same. Our current company structure consists of two on-site partners, one administrative partner, and three full-time on-site employees. We do also work with subcontractors from time to time.
Full-time Employment: We are not currently hiring any full-time employees.
Seasonal Temporary Employment - Exterior Painting/Deck Cleaning and Refinishing: If you are available for exterior work for the summer of 2019 beginning in April or May (depending on how soon it's warm and dry), we may be able to use your services. We cannot guarantee any specific amount of hours, and work will be on a per-project basis. Exterior season generally runs from late April to mid-October. You must have:
- Prior exterior residential painting experience - 3+ years minimum
- Your own transportation
- Be comfortable working on a ladder or lift up to 2 stories (we do not take on any projects above this height; we provide OSHA-compliant fall protection equipment)
- Airless sprayer experience is a plus
- Pressure washer experience is a plus
Subcontractors Needed: Exterior Painting, Residential Wallpaper, Commercial Vinyl Wall Covering
- You must be licensed, bonded, and insured
- Arrangements would be on a per-project basis; we cannot guarantee any ongoing work
- We provide all tools needed, unless you have your own you prefer to use
If you are interested in either employment or working as a subcontractor, please submit your information via our online application or email to: email@example.com